2 x Scrum Masters
Full Circle Partners are looking for 2 x Scrum Masters both on initial 6-month contracts to join 2 different Tier One Perth based Companies.
The Scrum Master in collaboration with stakeholders will lead the project to define successive release visions, undertake release delivery planning, and ensure effective release execution and business-led release delivery.
- Deliver within agile project management methodology.
- Manage sprints and support ceremonies including stand-ups, workshops, reviews, showcases, and retrospectives.
- Assist in defining the project roadmap, costings, resourcing, and assist in the managing of external dependencies.
- Work with the technical team to ensure all deliverables are fit for purpose.
- Work with the functional team to ensure the technical integrity of outputs.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process by prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Manage a multidisciplinary team, leading them in the right direction and bringing in best practices for an Agile delivery.
- Scrum certification and demonstrable agile experience.
- Experience in agile software development lifecycles (SDLC’s)
- Demonstrated experience in managing large/complex ICT replacement projects.
- Experience leading teams in uncertain environments faced with competing priorities.
- Experience in engaging, influencing, negotiating, and collaborating with a range of business stakeholders to develop ongoing working relationships that achieve positive outcomes.
- Experience in complex, dynamic, fast-paced environments where new problems and issues frequently arise which require new methods to be created.
Please reach out to George on (08) 6363-5354 or email through your CV directly to email@example.com